Pain Management Books:
- The Chronic Illness Workbook: strategies and solutions for taking back your life, Patricia Fennell
- Full Catastrophe Living: using the wisdom of your body and mind to face stress, pain, and illness, Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Reversing Chronic Pain: a 10-point all-natural plan for lasting relief, Dr. Maggie Phillips. An outstanding book. I purchased this book through a class on pain management that I attended in 2008. She presents lots of different techniques to address pain, which helped reduce my overall levels of pain, and greatly relieved my fear toward pain and chronic illness.
Associations with Resources and Information on Pain Management:
- Pain News Network - Their "mission is to raise awareness about chronic pain, and to connect and educate pain sufferers, caregivers, healthcare providers and the public about the pain experience."
- Practical Pain Management - Great information on types of pain and pain treatments. Mostly geared toward professionals.
More to come here . . .